Friday, July 20, 2012

In lieu of analysis, more pics from the city with a doggy spa and halal cart on every block.  


I saw a great show at the brand spankin' new Claire Tow Theater at Lincoln Center last night:  "Slowgirl."  I loved it.  And Victor Garber was among my fellow audience members -- known to all of us with teenage daughters as Professor Callahan from - what else - Legally Blonde.

Let me also add that Roger Rees and his partner were in front of me on line at a snack shop in the Theater District last weekend.  This is the tiny city where those of celebrity have no choice but to mix with those of my personal ilk.


I think my favorite element of this photo is the woman second from the right:
"Get out of my %*#-in' way," reads the practically visible thought bubble.







No comments:

Post a Comment